Nute Question, Autoflower La Diva

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lavode, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hello, my question is she is about 29 days old grow for 6-7 weeks according to delicious seeds, mostly grown indoors under CFL but was rootbound and got some heat stress but is now outdoors in a much larger container. she looks health just a little stretched and was just LST'd.
    My question is should i be feeding her Veg nutes to try and get her to grow a bit bigger, or switch now to flowering nutes.

Attached Files:

2. i dont think there is a real answer to your Question but...u can try using a little of both Grow n Bloom Nutes while its still growing and slowly add less grow and more bloom

3. Well being that she is day 30almost i would just give her bloom so she gets fat. for autos alot of the veg growth is done by day30 i am on day 90for my auto and she is still going strong. i never gave her and grow nute only flower nutes and started them around day 30-40 and stopped about day 70-75... my soil has zero npk so idk why it worked for me but it seems to have worked ok:confused:

4. @refermadness420 your right man u can grow without nutes even thru flowering and still have a good trun out

sorry about my post i didnt see that it said u were at day 30 to many bong hits :/

5. LA Diva is nute sensitive so be careful on the switch to bloom formula.....I used the Lucas formula all the way through on mine and never needed more than 50% what other plants would take. I was rewarded with a nice yield and I love the taste and effect...got to do that one again one day.

6. #6 lavode, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    Another pic to see general size. she about 8 inch here.[​IMG] I am getting, on the older one, reddening and browning of the very tip of some leaves. anyone know what def this is?

7. Hard to see your picture as it won't go full size the way it is attached but leafs tips going brown is a sign that you are close to nute burn...it's the tale tell sign to back off a little....mine did it too but just a tiny bit. Be glad it isn't worse....

8. That plant actually isnt the one with the leaves turning red/brown i was just curious if i should be feeding this one flower nutes now.

9. dont feed flower nutes til about 1-2 weeks after u see hairs

10. is that specific to auto's or all kinds in general. and thank you lov +rep

11. well all plants are a little different but i like to start addin my bloom nutes (i only use 10% strength) to all my Veg nutes 1 week before they go into 24 hours of darkness and just keep making it stronger every week