Nute or ??? deficiency during Week 2 flowering. Please help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by VillageIdiott, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hi. Having some problems with my flowering plants.

Here's the rundown...

Day 14 of flowering (12/12)
    All organic soil with lots of additives... and no issues with this thus far in the grow, just the last two days.
    Plants have been growing/stretching amazingly in the last couple of weeks (therefore using a lot of nutrients obviously)
    I water with BioThrive and have watered/fert'ed pretty heavily the last couple of watering which are about every 3 days.

Plants are in 4 gallon buckets.
    I haven't ever flushed them.

Strain is unknown but not bagseed... rather the "Happy Outdoor Mix" from Amsterd. Marijuana Seeds. Likely White Widow.

Only one of my two females is exhibiting these issue. I let the plants dry out considerably before watering again. I have twice watered with Epsom salts in the last month or so. I also use an 'organic tea' of a handful of alfalfa meal, a handful of kelp meal, and a handful of EWC.... per gallon or so of distilled water.

THanks in advance for your help.

Attached Files:

2. By the way... I forgot to mention that this issue is only happening on older leaves at the bottom of the plant... new growth looks fantastic.

It seems the plant is sucking something it needs out of the old growth.

I great appreciate any help anyone can provide. I have looked through the stickies, but prefer to let someone voice an opinion... there are a lot of really knowledgeable growers around here!

Thanks again.

3. Hey.. can anyone help me?

4. Do not worry, as long as you dont see the upper growth looking stressed (leaves and ridges of leaves folding upwards and curling in, or complete drooping of fan leaves and sugar trim) its most likely being caused by nutrients building up in the older leaves that are dying off anyways from lack of light.

5. Ah... well, thank you for the thought. That could very well be as the new growth and intermediate growth is nearly perfect. Gorgeous healthy green colour.