nute burn recovering or calcium lockout or def.???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Laucass83, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Is this possibly nute burn recovering ??
    WIN_20190427_15_12_12_Pro.jpg

2. Looks like the beginning stages of nute burn to me. Affected leaves aren't going to recover from nute burn. You'll have to lower your doses and wait and check the new growth for signs of recovery.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neither look to the Rh% of your grow space (65-75% id good)

tips drying out is air to dry and warm

desert like conditions

review your interest in VPD

please don't sacrifice a blade keep her attached

cheers/

4. #4 Laucass83, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Thank you guys
    it appeared last Sunday and thought it was nutes burn too. But today the very edges of the burn on fingers appears more yellow .. looking closely the way it is it make me feel like the leaf is trying to heal. I would prefer not to flush but I won't know till Wednesday before I get my ppm meter (amazon delivery issues).

5. If there is anything with humidity it might be too high a bit

6. A pic of the entire plant would be more helpful since it will allow us to check where the deficiencies are happening throughout the plant.

7. Man lights out since more then 45min.. about 80% of entire plant have at lest burn tips. Most of fan leaves in the bottom to middle have burn finger edges like the one I posted. overall plant is looking strong and healty lots and lots of bud site. day 15

8. Slight nutrient burn dude. Water only next couple of feedings. Leave the leaves on tho, it will help you detect deficiencies in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WIN_20190428_06_12_59_Pro.jpg WIN_20190427_08_50_20_Pro.jpg WIN_20190427_08_50_40_Pro.jpg WIN_20190428_06_14_24_Pro.jpg WIN_20190428_06_14_58_Pro.jpg

10. are you in coco?? I've been watering half strength all week. yesterday I red I should not play with nutes ratio too much to provide regular E/C in the medium, otherwise I could fuck it more, wich made me tought I have Calcium lockout or deficiencies.

11. After looking at the pics, I'm sticking with my first observation, which is slight nute burn. I don't see any other deficiencies. Just lower the doses a bit on the next feeding and watch the new growth to see how she recovers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you so much for your time and help!! This goes to cannablis and all other mates here.
    Have a nice Sunday