Nute Burn Help Please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by marshall99, Jun 24, 2014.

1. my babies are now in week 7 of a 10 week flower. starting to see some bad nute burn on them. i have started to water with just plain old water.... but was wondering if the burn will kill my plants before harvest time??? got some nice juicy buds on them and everything has been going well up to now? any advice people?? all my set up and temps are spot on as i have grown many times but never had nute burn this bad and cant seem too see where i went wrong ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403598160.133608.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403598173.183322.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403598183.521374.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403598193.572910.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403598206.262989.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403598217.448697.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. anyone please

3. When did they start getting the burn? How long have they been getting just plain water? What nutes are you using?

4. From what I see in the pics it almost looks like heat stress. Are you sure your temps are dialed in? Any current or previous pests?

5. hi im using hydrotops bloom along with advanced nutrients overdrive. there ment to be on a starv for a week now on those nutes but because of the problems i am going to be using just water for a 3-5 days to flush out any build up. is that the right thing to do? my temps stay below 29 usually 24 lights off and 27-29 lights on.

and no theres no pests in there im pretty sure.

6. #6 marshall99, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    i started to notice the burn around week 6 of flower and i am in week 7 now so roughly 7 days ago. just seems to be getting worse. i no the leaves will die towards the end but this just seems a little different to that because they are obviously burnt and getting worse. theyv been on plain water for 1 day

7. Okay, you are doing the right thing by feeding them just plain water. I would keep giving them plain water until you notice a recovery but that's just me. What's your lighting like? Type and power and how far away are the plants from the bulbs?

8. I agree with that

9. iv got 4 plants in a 2.4 by 1.2 meter tent with 2 600watt air cooled reflectors and they are about 30 inch above the plants. the reflectors are cooled by there own seperate fan and i have my inlet fan and outlet fan on a ram fan controller. i can put my hand directly under the lights and only feel slight heat so that is what lead me to believe all the burn was from over fert. what signs of recovery will i see and when would be a good time to put them back on the nutrients just to finish the buds off and give them the weight i want? cheers for the replies people