nute buildup???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Devken323, Aug 24, 2016.

1. So this is white berry about 5 months old started in fix farm ocean forest transplanted to fix farm was outside about 6 to 7 weeks before feeding any fert in 6/28 I started using fix farm big bloom and tiger bloom at 1.0 tspn tiger bloom and 1.5 tspn big bloom every 5 days and then on 8/10 I started 2.0 tspn of each week the back one is starting to turn a yellow ish hue on all the newer leaves still green but u can see the yellow and then towards the bottom growth has these spots? I oreder busmaster sledgehammer to flush but what are u or opinions

Attached Files:

2. No not at all . Nute build up will make your leaves very dark green and nute burn will burn the leaf tips .you show neither sign . Quite the opposite , yelloing of leaves from the bottom is a sign of lack of Nitrogen , too little ferts ..
    Check this out , see what you think .
    Nitrogen Deficiency | Grow Weed Easy

3. its defoliating leaves it doesnt need anymore,, gosh why does everyone think their plant is deficient...

4. #4 skanzy, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016

Nitrogen is a mobile nutrient within the plant and the lower leaves will give it up in an effort to save the top most growth. When your plant finishes it should only shows signs of nitrogen deficiency. There would be paling of the lower leaves, the yellowing is systemic, meaning it will occur completely and evenly across all the lower leaves. Sometimes leaves may pale and drop, especially into late flower, but if it is just a few leaves than it is probably not a nitrogen deficiency. Any rust spots (like the ones in the op pics) on the leaves is a different deficiency or too many nutrients.

5. It's the upper growth turning yellowish that's what's worrying me I know about the old shit dying off