Nurse says being addicted to weed is just as bad as alcoholism

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Arcangelo, Feb 26, 2020.

1. hi tootall with all my kids ( all grown up now) ive never hid the fact i grow and smoke cannabis ,,i did tell them it not really a secret but its best not to tell or say any thing to other people cuz they dont understand about cannabis they think its a dangerous drug when its not ,,,,now ive got g.kids i tell them the same ,,now none of my grown up kids now adults dont even smoke cannabis but their friends do ,my kids just choose not to smoke weed or ciggies ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi there its your choice ,you choose what you put in to you lungs etc its your body so its the right choice for you if your happy doing that ,,,,mac,,

3. I'm as honest with my son as I feel comfortable. He doesn't know I currently grow, he knows I have. A he's at that age when telling his friends "my dad grows pot" to look cool or whatever. Soon as they legalize, I'll unlock the special door, and allow him entry lol. We're at the precipice this yr, like many other states, fingers crossed for all!

It's cool your kids dont partake. I think that would be the way it will work everywhere. It's not "cool" to do if it's not risky. You remember the mentality, I do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yea i never try to make weed like cool ,i tell my kids i use it as a medicine for my arthritis ,,when the kids were very young they didnt see the cannabis growing under the light ,but if they came in to my bedroom where i grow i would tell them i kept couple of lizards and big spiders under the light ,,think it was the spiders that made them leave the room quickly ,,but at around the age of 10-11 ,,i told then the truth ,,now really i dont really know if they ever told any body i did grow cannabis cant be sure of that ,but i trusted them...reckon its how your treat you kids etc ,,my son used to read my books on cannabis history etc ,,so that probably gave him a better idea of what cannabis was about ,,,mac,

5. Yeah she was wanting your weed...consider?

• Like Like x 1