NumeroUno got new strains.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NumeroUno, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Hey everybody Ive got some new strains Via The Vault cannabis seed store . [​IMG] ... I mainly wanted the Gelato cause I thought it won High Times Hybrid 2018 Amsterdamn cup but it actually won the Hash cup and not the Hybrid but hell that is close enough fer me :) And I was gonna get Gorrilla Glue 4 or Gorl Scout Cookies but had to choose so I went with Cookies ... and I got some Northen Lights to try those out as well.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] So right now i have around six Tangerine Dream clones entering veg and the new seedlings are the Triple Cheese a promo and a Green Gelato in bloom I just harvested a Beatiful chunky Tangerine dream and behind it are a G13 haze “ last one Im runnin” in week 7and a Tangerine Dream in week 2.5 Ill try to update on the seedlings but for now I can highly reccomend The Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream it is an absolutley great Indoor Strain. I did eun it outdoor last year and im not sure what happened but I lost it all to mold. it had yielded a qp per ten gallon container but I either let too much rain get it or too much Bacillus Thuricide or Under dried it but i lost all six to Rot wich leaves me with only what I harvested last night so I have maybe an ounce that wont be ready to smoke for another two weeks .

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG] some necrotic spots on the first tru leaves so I took it out of the cup and fluffed up all the clumped up soil and put it back in . So now its sitting in fluffy soil its damo but not compacted And I also moved it further from the light and git it to where the fan blows on it now but Nkw im worried about it drying out . Difficult ;)

3. [​IMG] Gave these little ladies full sun today and built them a space bucket cause I am not sure they can handle the brightness of the other Lamp.

4. [​IMG]Heres the Tangie girls really hittin theyre stride now .

5. #5 NumeroUno, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    [​IMG] Flipping The Manifold Tangerine dream Today uppoted from a one and a half to a tall five gal. My week three tangie has been self pollenated on several tops and is seeding a batch of Tangerine Dream Femminized seeds . maybe twenty or so seeds to help secure the strain . its a fire pheno for sure. I also crossed Tangerine dram to G 13 haze and expect a half dozen of those unknown femm beans . I mainly did that cause Im dropping the G13haze out of the lineup. it takes a little longee than I like to ripenand I dont like the bitterness of the afghani that much but it is a heavy feeder and always winds up pretty smooth cause its always so yellow by week six flower. The big un in the pic is the g13 haze looks like a damn qp but im only at day 53 bloom so it needs at least ten more days but the week 8 day is wednesday so Ill see if its done then. doubtful I usually always end up taking it at week 8 though cause of impatience . I went ten weeks on the white widow in january and it turned out horrible just schwag. I wish i could get myslef ti wait two more weeks to finish a haze correctly to see if i actually do really like it or not. its just so afghani leaning that is the main reason im dropping it from the lineup.

Then Ill see how the Gelato and triple cheese go before i shutdown for summer. Im trying to decide just how far inti summer im gonna go prolly just till the first heat wave hits or just till i finish the gelato and triple cheese seeds i prolly wont take clones cause i wont get much of a chance before [​IMG] summer.
    the gelato is still super puny and the triple cheese is starting to grow .

and heres the manifold one from three days ago the one i flipped today [​IMG]
    I have four months left to grow this part of the year and ill fire back up in maybe september I dunno I may end up finding a way to still do Outdoor this year .Not sure

6. so I plan to grow for about four more months ... I put a blue gelato 41 a Girl Scout Cookies and a Northern Lights in The Plate paper towell method to Germinate .
    (1) Blue Gelato 41-germinating “ super small seed”
    (2)Northern Lights-germinating
    (3) Girl Scout Cookies-germinating

A) Tangerine Dream- Blooming , Vegging, cuttings rooting
    B) Triple Cheese- preveg from seed
    C)Green Gelato-preveg from seed -small seedling “finicky

I had second thoughts about doing them but since i have another two seeds started only ten days prior I can group them together and be done by June.... if I dont take clones Ill prolly flower a couple outdoors maybe a clone or two of each.

7. everything popped open , Girl scout Cookies , Blue Gelato41,
    Northern Lights all sprouted yesterday and made it into soil.... And ten days ahead of them beside the Tangie cuts is A green Gelato that is on its second set of true leaves second node but its pale yellow and the leaves are not lush and it had a virus of some sort on one of its codyl leaves i surgically excised though and it looks like it will snap out of whatever deficiency its been having soon.... and her pairing is a Triple Cheese that looks very lush and green and has already demanded a transplant to a larger one quart container shes grooving baby yeah.... Old Cheese to blue cheese me thinks..... ill be able to flip her on to flower in about ten days im sure maybe even less with the way shes growing and since i plan on growing four more months I can take a triplet of clones ....... G13 haze has started ripening up shes 8 weeks at midnight so she coukd be ripe any day now .... I was thinking Indoor is better and may produce faster yields cause there aint no cloudy days or rains to slow them down

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. [​IMG] day 15 from germination on the three cheeses and green gelato

10. [​IMG] same . different angle. cant see plants goodunder blurple in photographs tho.

11. 3ch to bloom..... Its a fifty five day er I think.... Its a fast growing plant with huge indica dominant leaves I only vegged about a month on her and she is rootbound like crazy but i did transplant her to a larger container so that shoildnt be a problem .... Green Gelato is catching up and looks to be just a little slower out of the gate with mkre sativa looking leaves shell be ready to flower prolly another day or two..... And Then pukking up the rear there are a good couple Tangerines and The Northern Lights Girl Scout Cookies and Blue Gelato41 ...... they are only like Ten days behind this three cheese I think.....

12. [​IMG] Green Gelato on the left in this pic and it has outgrown the triple cheese somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I did Dos Si Dos And Runtz last year neither were a good pheno. I skipped doing Gelato and tried a bunch of new strains wich i didnt like. Its hard as hell to get Primo Grade Bud