Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Numbing High

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by StonedWolf71, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Okay so I've smoked plenty of times, but never enough to be high. (Which usually was just a bowl) Lately I've been smoking with my boyfriend, just a nug and everything in my body just goes numb. Everything seems like its vibrating and all I can feel is the dryness in my mouth, that drinking cant even solve. This has happened the two times I smoked with him. He gets high basically everyday and it didn't affect him the same way. With the numbness, the only way I can feel something is if I focus very hard. Is this normal/can someone explain this to me? Someone told me its my weight because I'm only 110, but my boyfriends only like 117.

2. Sativa vs Indica?

3. it's tolerance, you got too blazed on some fire, it happens to me sometimes if I've been out for a bit and then overdo it when I get new stuff. I usually just eat or jack off to get the buzz to diminish to a comfortable level, eating something will take the edge off a little. You can prevent by taking fewer hits, hit it one good time and see how it goes for the next twenty minutes then decide if you need another hit or two

4. I kinda just had sex with my boyfriend instead and like sex high is amazing bro It didnt take my mind off it but it made it feel great

5. awesome! Just keep in mind next time to ease into it lol

6. yep it can feel amazing when your high/stoned ....and i'am 66 lol....i love making love high ,lucky for me themrs does as well ...mac.

• Like Like x 3