Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NuKlear??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LonghornIII, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Listen. You want to pass a drug test? Stop smoking weed. That the only thing that has worked for me. I have spent hundreds of dollars on that clean you system shit and it doesn't work at all on lab tests. FYI just stop smoking for 2 weeks. Excercise, drink lots of water. Thats the only thing that has worked for me.

2. I agree with you on that and I have not smoked In months but the reality Is that first off It Is not right to be told what you can and can not do In your home on your free time. While at work I understand and agree but In your free time I don't. Second even If I don't ever toke again there are still so many things In a persons daily life that can cause you to fail a DT then you are screwed anyways. So can I say damned If you do and Damned If you don't.

3. you'll most likely pass for an urinalysis test. stop smoking for at least two weeks though and exercise because fat burned is less fat THC can attach itself too. Water always helps too but not after you took the detox drink because then it can dilute the product.