Discussion in 'General' started by Big Poppa Puff, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Besides still creeping the hell out of me, I think it just blinked at me!!

Nay, the ICM didn't blink his eyes, but the avatar blinked over to another image for like half a second and then blinked back to the ICM.

Ok Nubbbs, I'm on to it now. Go ahead and spill your guts on what you are doing.

2. ya know..every day someone puts up a new thread saying "oh now nub's avatar is doing this and that!!blarby blar blar!".....WHENWILL THE MADNESS END!?

WHERE'S THE LOVE PEOPLE!?

3. I'm not just "someone" I am the master of observation and I DID see it blink. Hell, I'm at work and completely sober at the moment so I know it wasn't a hallucination. ;)

I just want to know what the other picture is. You were the one who said on another thread that you post your real picture in your avavtar sometimes. And other people replied that they have never seen another picture to replace the ICM. And this is just like you to have a program that replaces your avatar with an alternate image for a microsecond just to mess with the folks.

4. As soon as all the hooplah vanishes about NuBB's avatar, someone else has to go and post another freakin' thread pertaining to the Ice Cream Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ice Cream Man, this...Ice Cream Man, that...blah, blah, blah...

Damn it, Poppa!!!!!!!!!!

Let the madness end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. lets just say I like to mix things up occasionally...not having my gigantic 150X150 pixel avatar anymore really left an empty spot in all of our hearts, and its the least I could do to try and cheer people up....

6. thank you RMJL..Im glad to see some people appreciate the ice cream man for what he is......you could learn a lot from her bpp...tisk tisk tisk

7. omigod omigod, my computer is slow and i was just reading this thread and i seen it blink and i know what it is , i do really( im sober too) hehehhe i know the secret to what the blinking picture is. the avatar just freaks the hell out of me anyways and the blinking picture is of the thing i am most afraid of in the whole world.... but im not gonna say what it is because it would just be wrong to tell the secret. ok im done now.. and the by the way the best movie to go see when ur blazed is signs. u know the one with mel gibson, just cuz the flashing credits freaked the hell outa me. ok im done, slater

8. YOU DIDNT SEE ANYTHING Canadianchick!! NOTHIN I SAY! NOTHIN!

9. muahahahahah, yea i saw nothing all right

10. It just fucking did it again! Now fess up and tell us all how you did it!! ;)

A blalk and white pic of a spooky looking clown or something close to that. Its hard to tell as fast as it goes by. kinda reminds me of that post about staring into the picture of the norml looking living room and then the melted looking face pops up and the women screams.

11. WTF is it? a Gremlin? It flashes too fast.