Nub

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Reelconnoisseur, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Wud up dudes, ladies... New around these parts. Long time grower long time smoker. Have grown quite a few F1 strains over the years, the latest being Doublegum and SK#1. The mothers are about a year and a half old, so about to start new seeds. Acquired some SFVOG seeds from a cannabis club in Cali, they will be started in the next week or 2. Been getting some awesome Lemon Sk on and off, but not consistently.

I am 32yo, I live in Swfl, i have a boat, i like to fish, dive, camp. I am active in Florida's fisheries and Marijuana issues. 10yr Norml supporter and High Times subscriber. I lobbied for a compassionate use law in Mi while in college. I have a BS in Accounting from a college in Michigan. I now work for my family who owns and operates commercial and residential properties here in Fl. Everything from strip malls to beachfront properties. I won't post a link, i'm not here to advertize, lol... :smoking:

2. Welcome to the forums dude!

3. well your 33 now , and youve been growing for 10 years. = ) i had to find a thread to rep you at.