Nsa Whistleblower

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cruizer, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Yeah I checked there, seems a little harsh if that's the reason though.

2. will do sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. #43 didier12, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Posted this thread as my status in memory of Cruizer a good blade gone down.

4. Im not saying this is right by any means but it doesn't seem like something to fear for your life for. The govt doesn't care if you're smoking weed at your house. They know its on its way to being legalized soon. This spying shit is for bigger up guys. People always think the govt just wants to arrest everyone. If you know how our system works you would know its in their best interest that we have a large unjailed population. Even if you think corporations have bought out the govt (PROTIP: they have), its in the corporations best interest to keep just happy enough to keep spending money. Stop being so paranoid. Sometimes big brother is watching your back for good reason (so he can screw you over instead of somebody else.)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. if you are american and trying to justify this at all, i hope you know that you have had way too much kool-aid this morning!

6. This dude gave up a life of living in Hawaii making 200K a year, and possibly is giving up his life to tell everyone how fucked up this regime is!

Everyone should stand behind this man!

This is what it says for Pandoras box '''
    This forum is for discussion of various topics that might be controversial for some members. If you don't want to play with Pandora, don't come to the Box. (Administration reserves the right to remove any threads/posts.)'''

No where does it say taboo....

8. and now he's gone "missing"

womp womp

9. A good blade?  What world are you living in?  That guy did nothing but stir shit up and insult people.  I'm actually surprised it took him that long to get banned

10. Glad he's banned. Even if he did know how to present a decent argument he was way too insulting, condescending and judgmental towards everyone. 

11. Yeah I'll concede that much, he was no idiot..just way too argumentative

12. He'll be back.

The post that got him banned was in the "things that annoy you" thread and was deleted by a mod this morning . He definitely deserved banning.

13. Fascism and totalitarianism, nothing new here.

The American government has been doing far worse for far longer than people think, or want to admit.

Ignorance is bliss.

At least more people are shaking the ignorant chains from their bodies, or it could just be wishful thinking, there are still many government apologists that exist.

14. Just a tv show for aliens

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Well I haven't seen all of his posts so maybe you're referencing something I have missed.  But from what I have seen from him in my time have been good detailed posts about revealing the corruption within our governments, he was a blade who actually cared and who was willing to make change himself instead of just sit around like the rest of us, plus it's always sad to see a blade with thousands of posts get banned.

16. word

Pretty much, and rude and condescending at times.

Given that, still hate to see a blade leave, but no blade simply leaves, they push the limits over and over until the mods have enough.

QFT

19. Can they IP ban here?  I know I've heard about it but not sure if its true

20. Did anyone see the news tearing this dude apart? Im not sure if it was CNN or not but they were attempting to heavily discredit this dude.