Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

NPK 15-30-15 for veg?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sixxx, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Hey blades!

I have a chemo grizzly sativa growing in the veg stage and I went downstairs to see if we had some fert lying around and we have Parkwood 15-30-15NPK. I've googled this to the high heavens and couldn't find whether this ratio is too high for the veg state?

Also, random question but I have Miracle Gro African Violet Liquid food with an NPK of 7-7-7, could this be used for veg?

The reason I ask this and am seeking alternatives rather than doing things proper is because a) I am a broke as a joke university student and buying things is just... not happening right now :( and b) I think my plant may have a nitrogen deficiency (the middle the the plant is slightly a lighter green in the middle, could this be burn?)

My plant is only about a week from seedling, and only has it's first two leaves.

Please help!

2. its best ta use nutes with higher n value...ie..the first number should be higher....flower..the last two....just go easy...start at 50% recommended dose;)

3. So nick the idea of using either of the above mentioned then? The research I did do said to use a higher N value, but with my extremely limited funding I thought I'd give what I had a shot.