Nowhere but up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BranSteezy, Feb 18, 2010.

1. everything typed in here is 100% true, nothing sugarcoated or watered down...

im currently 19 years old...residing in san jose...my brother is currently 25..

my moms side of the family has no idea what its like living on the streets, or just ANYTHING related to being down at rock bottom(im sure if you asked them they would say their personal experience of being at rock bottom, but its nothing compared to things other people have been through)

my dads family is out of the question...its not that im not willing to talk to them...its just that most of them have been in and out of jail most of their lives, couple of his brothers are in san quinn for life...annnd i just dont wanna see my dad.

ok so my brother went to the coast guard and got onto all these special teams and stuff, does crazy ass things like cocaine busts in columbia, dealing with pirates off the coast of africa, haiti, and been to iraq twice.

its pretty fucking obvious that my family favors my brother more than me...

and its understandable. my brother never touched drugs(except for all the drugs from the busts he does) just got married, just got a 5 bedroom mansion in north carolina, and is re-enlisting for another 6 yrs. my brother decided to join the coast guard at 20 years old. didnt really work at all before that or anything,

now about me..ive always kinda been the bad sibiling...got into bombing(graff.)at 16 so thats when i really started hitting the streets late at night...started smoking weed, and just living for the night life i guess you could say...

ive been in a decent amount of trouble. got caught up by cops chasing me after they saw me in the process of hitting up a wall...long story short...they knew the area better than i did..

i also got caught up with 23 grams and some scales, cops were somewhat cool about it...still impounded my friends truck while we were in east san jose at 2 oclock in the mornning(which led to a string of bad events on the hour walk back to his house)

ive had pills found on me(ecstacy)but cops let me go...and i would just get rolled up on about 3-4 times a month ever since i started smoking weed...

i got a 40 hour a week job right as i turned 18 worked there for 3 months, well during that time i had gotten kicked out(long story short...my mom has favored every boyfriend shes had over her kids and would always take their side no matter what)and eventually the whole swing shift got layed off. i had been living with my friend M, which was alright, but kinda awkward at times, in other words, i never felt really comfortable there...so fast forward about half a year...im now living with my aunt and uncle in south san jose, i get another job and its working at this place called silicon quest international working in the clean room.. after working there for some time i end up buying an acura integra(for 1000) which ends up completely shutting off while driving up to santa cruz with some of my friends(literally. the whole car just died in one split second..all electronics and the engine)...well same thing happens, they lay off the night shift...this is when shit hits the fan for me...

i end up getting kicked out cause i lost my job even though it was over shit i had no control over...
    and now im out on the streets few days pass and i end up deciding to light rail it from south san jose to near downtown, where i have a friend(well call him Al), i go to his house and he says they have no room for me inside, but i could use his 86' CRX to sleep in(lol...) so me and this girl...well call her P sleep in his car for bout 2months(had my birthday on july 29th in there xD)

eventually i get fed up with sleeping in a small ass CRX(im 6'3"...)and ask about the house next door(we call it the pink house)...he says its been abandoned n shit, so i say fuck it, ask for his sledgehammer, hop the side fence, and break the door down..i get into the house and it looks like someone was living there just yesterday(dishes still in the sink, boxes of food still on the table, a small stack of unopened mail on the kitchen countertop...it was pretty eerie or whatever the fuck you wanna call it..

sooo me and al end up cleaning the FUCK out of the house for about a month, get it hella legit n shit get electricity working and it turns into a hella chill kick it spot for me al and these 2 girls we know, as well as my...house..

about 2-3 months go by and eventually we get caught by the 5-0(i had gotten caught up for quite a bit of other stuff too, which ...im not sure how my luck worked out but i didnt go to jail and the owners still have till next december to charge me and al with felony home invasion, it coulda played out way worse cause we were selling out of that house but me being me i found good ass hiding spots that i kept everything. so the cops didnt find anything when they did the sweep through..

cops leave i get my shit from the house, al helps me get my car towed over by his house...and im like where the fk do i park it(there had been roadwork going on outside his house for like a month and no cars could be parked on the side of the road) so im like fuck it ill park it in the pink house driveway, if anything people will think someone moved in...so i sleep in my car parked in the driveway for some time(spent christmas in there..)

well eventually i end up moving in with some long time friends back in south san jose...and really start getting my shit together...im in the process of getting a car i make pretty good side money pushing for the dude i live with

the thing i dont get is that my moms family still doesnt support me...the way i see it i came out on top..i wasnt put in the worst circumstances..but i was at a point where it was nowhere but up..

2. shit man, thats some bullshit that u got kicked out, that pink house sounded legit but of course the police arent happy with any1 chilling anymore. id sure as hell let u sleep in my house if u were down here no1 deserves to be sleepin in a car

3. thanks bro...you just gave a whole new meaning to southern hospitality...cause i woulda thought i woulda had more support after i got shut out by my family...ohh well this really made me realize who my true friends are...so maybe it was for the better

4. im just glad i didnt get written up for anything

5. Damn dude, it sounds like you've had a rough life. How did the cops find you in the abandon house? Like did you have ppl rolling into the garage or drive way. Did the neighbors call the 5-0? I feel pretty bad for you man. (well did since you got ur shit togther now.) :(
    I'm happy you got everything togther now. Good luck on the rest of your life. I reli hope you make something out of your life. I'm NOT trying to judge you or anything im just hoping the best for you man.

6. im not really sure what 90% of the lingo in this story means.......but cool story, time to get ur life back on track big guy

7. Now if you can cure cancer, the movie will win an oscar. And better yet, you'd get your very own Wiki page :hello:

Yep, I'm :smoking:

8. lol my bad might have something to do with where im from cause i have no idea what lingo you speak of

9. i have no idea..only people that went in the house were the girls and my friends(one of the girls) cousins from south central/oakland...but thats just cause i felt sketch doing a deal of more than 2 oz's somewhere that wasnt indoor.

10. damm dude that sounds like a pretty rough life! i wish the best for you!!!! :)

11. thanks...shits finally working out now so all is good :smoking: