1. #1 Deleted member 612655, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
    L

2. Tell her.

3. Not sure why she would say "No" if you asked.

4. I don't see why she would either, if I said "I like you" and she replied "No" it wouldn't make any sense and I'd be confused.

5. Don't tell her you like her, show her you like her. Flirt hardcore, eye-contact, body language...all that shiz man. You gotta do that.

6. Just rub up and all over her pussy.

7. You gotta tell her man. Sounds like a really good situation that youre in.

8. ^

/thread

9. Best reply so far,:smoking:

10. send a dick pick

11. I don't feel like it, indica's got the best of me

12. Don't tell her, show her. Get physical and make your interest known.

Didn't even see this. Great minds think alike.

13. Dont tell her you like her, show her that you do.

14. I will,

15. You must

16. this and keep hanging out with her a few more times once you get past a handful of times you can lay it out in words what you've shown through actions already and make it official OP.

17. Don't tell her you like her or anything. Before she gets the chance to ask if you wanna kick it again just surprise her and ask her on a date. She might have been waiting for you to do so.

18. We already agreed that we were hanging out on Friday (yesterday) but she was busy so we are hanging out today (saturday), I will post back on how it goes if anyone is even interested in this haha.

19. dude if you dont fuck her today you

20. Make your move today, then. Put your hand around her, flirt with her, tease her; the whole nine. She will catch on fairly quickly and either comply or back off. My guess is, since she's hanging out with you in the first place, she'll be game. If you get the chance get as physical as possible. Maybe get a make out and see where things lead.