Now what?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cranberrie, Jun 5, 2012.

1. threw a couple of seeds in my dads garden with nice soil, one sprouted about a week ago, bout 2 inches, now i wanna grow it lol what do i do?
    dro seeds btw.

2. you have three options:
    1 leave it alone and it will grow and your dad will find it
    2 dig it up and transplant to another location to grow it out
    3 cut it down to keep dad from finding out.

3. Pick number 2

4. [quote name='"cranberrie"']threw a couple of seeds in my dads garden with nice soil, one sprouted about a week ago, bout 2 inches, now i wanna grow it lol what do i do?
    dro seeds btw.[/quote]

Dro seeds. Lol.

5. transplant it. I doubt your DAD will appreciate that you threw some cannabis seeds in with whatever he is growing.

6. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

Dro seeds. Lol.[/quote]

lol idk never grew before. okay well i took some good fertilizer out and put it in a pot and put the plant in there. its in the woods. any advice?

7. Dont put seedlings straight into fertilizer :rolleyes: I hope i misunderstood.

Where exactly in the woods? Good sunny spot with at least eight straight hours of sun? Is the spot well concealed and was it hard for you to find? If it was easy it will be easy for joe schmoe too.

I once read something like the 2 miles from any public trail or campground is "safe"

visit the spot as little as possible, leave no evidence leading someone to YOU, tell no one not even your closest friend, take different routes to your spot every time never make a plain trail straight to the spot

read some stickies and have a good time man

good luck

8. ^^ oh the excitement of guerilla grows. How I miss it so. That's spot on advice. Take that out of the pot of fertilizer and dig a hole about the size of a 5gal bucket fill it wih some good soil and plant it straight in the ground. You'll get a monster if you picked out a good spot

9. i live on 50 acers so its pretty safe in the woods exept if my younger brothers find it haha. took some pics, maybe 2 weeks old. put it in some soft clay type dirt with some tomato fertilizer today where it gets plenty of sun all day. texas by the way.

Attached Files:

10. NO clay is the worst!! It will either not let any air/water through to the roots or it will hold on to too much water drowing your plants try to mix in some organic matter (peat, compost, manure) as well as drainage additive, like perlite, vermiculite, or sand/gravel

good luck

11. ok i dug a hole and filled it with that garden type black soil, set it on top. good thing you told me about the clay

12. much better should be in the clear now, :hello:

good luck and happy trails, friend