Now we know where Cheney was the past eight years.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dickie4:20, May 14, 2009.

1. ..i agree with this guy^^^^^^^^

whatever it takes,,,,and some of you mention the geneva convention?

what a joke those rules of war are,,,and most of them state that the countries that signed it '' wont do a action until the enemy does it first ''...

..SO WRITTEN OR NOT,, that is a common rule,, thats shared universally,,,and AFTER NICHOLOUS BERG,, had his head sawed off,,,

well i believe torture is justified,,,{ how barbaric do you have to be to saw someones head off..? }

..and it aint like were fighting a government,,,, were at war with a sect,,a klan,,a gang,,a orginization,,,e.t.c.

..this orginization doesnt know what the other cell may be doing,, { thier orders }..you cant chop the head off,, the beast,, because that wont kill it,,,

..this act against terrorism will never be eradicated,,,because it's a belief,,,a enlisted calling,,,a role in life,,,,e.t.c.

...so do whatever you have to find out any info. that may be useful,,,and you got a prisoner that cant never see the light of day,,, due to his desire to carry out his jihad,,,his religious purpose,,,

..so i say torture them,, and when they provide all the info you need,,, GAS THEM . and be done with prisoneer # 444756338..

..and on to the next one,,,:cool:

2. #22 xXMelkorXx, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    im surprised at the complete ignorance in this thread

thousands have died because of terrorism? ha.

except for the events of sept.11 only 740 people on average die a year due to a terrorist act..

and what most people realize is that terror attacks mainly take place within the middle east..we arent the ones being affected by ''terrorism''

they, are a fake enemy, and we are their fake enemy

our true enemy is the puppeteer's who are manipulating everything behind the scenes.

and of course the muslim world is pissed at us

this is what we are doing to them..to a people who had no fucking say or knowledge or were not even born to have a responsibility of terrorism.. i say they have every right to hate us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are the people who are paying the price of war..not us..not these ''terrorists''

we have to stop our wars abroad..if we are to have any measure of redemption in the eyes of the world

3. exactly whose ass did you pull the number 74 from? i'm fairly sure that there have been probably 74 deaths relating to terrorism in the past few months, easily

even if i'm wrong there, 74 a year? lmao i want to quote that and put it on a banner so everyone can get a good laugh

yknow whenever you hear about 50 people dying somewhere in the middle east over a suicide bomber, those deaths don't count? what? this shit happens quite often, more than we give it credit for, i think

EITHER WAY

you guys, the people we're fighting are hiding behind children! they're BEHEADING an american and then sending it all over the internet?

WTF these enemies don't DESERVE our mercy

torture?

WATERBOARDING?! "simulated drowning"

L O FUCKING L

give me a fucking break

4. wow..amazing..meant to put 740...amazing how a typo can totally change a post..

but no need to a douchebag..

5. like i said on your profile

sorry for calling you out on your dumb statistics

that probably still aren't even true

6. With all due respect, i think your username should be chickenhawk instead.

7. you pussyass mother fuckers. you want to be "kind" to those towelheads who want us dead. they behead our fellow americans on national televison. they mutilate our people and send us fucking videos of it. and you know what we do? we put them in a box with caterpillars cuz theyre afraid of bugs. Fuck that and Fuck you. Get real bitch.

8. Wow, you seem like one ignorant son of a bitch.... have you ever hit the joint?

Why do you need to refer to people as "towel heads"?

I think you need to stfu.

You think by stooping down to their level we achieve something? No you get real bitch, you dont what your talking about.

This is exactly what Bin Ladedn wanted us to do, to show ourselves as hypocrites to the arab world by torturing, murdering and raping Muslims, no one else but Muslims.

Wake the fuck up.

9. yeah man that "pride" you have is going to get you nowhere in life. I would even bet to say that the majority of our soldiers fighting over there have more respect for their enemy than you do of people of certain ethnicity. If you are that tough go join the marines. Bet your attitude would change