Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Now that the East Coast snow storm is over there is one thing to do...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pd0988, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Build an igloo and smoke that bitch out.

2. been there done that
    indiana FTW!:p

3. i hate how there is a minimum text amount on this board because i really wanted to open up this thread and just see this

:bongin:

4. what a coincidence, me and my friends have plans to do that tomorrow :smoke:

5. fuck that we were supposed to get in on that but we got like 1/8th of an inch

6. Mass here - Hell yes, Igloo Fishbowling ftw

7. i've made an igloo, but i've never smoked in one :(

8. I'm pretty sure you got the wrong impression from him...
    I don't think he meant anything at you at all, just stating that he wanted to post :bongin: and just that not knowing that you had posted before him at all.

9. ha makes since now:D

10. Got no idea, I'm in maryland, small town, snows so high the cops and national guard is shutting down roads around maryland, I cant get out of my town, even without the road blocks, the snow is too high. Running out of my half o of kush

11. hell yeah i baked one out yesterday. building the igloo was a bitch, the roof fell in twice, but it was worth it

12. haha everyone who has one should post pics

13. i took my bong out to mine. it was huge too, we fit 9 people in it and had room for a couple more.