Now.. I know this is wrong but LOL

Discussion in 'General' started by Joey Robusto, Aug 9, 2013.

1. If you don't laugh....

http://youtu.be/feCcrEh1foo

@[member="Least"] watch at 4:45. gotta be the funniest thing i've ever saw.

2. LOL "HOW DO THEY KNOW I'M FAT! HRFGHGH"

3. Do you know what song Jaba was singing? I liked the beat lol

4. this was dumb

5. What?

6. If you didn't laugh you're a psychopath, Duh!

7. Sad and awkward to me..

And here I was thinking I didnt because I have compassion and an IQ above 100

9. The sooner people realize that food is a drug the sooner they will stop looking down and laughing at fat fucks people

10. It's only funny if a fat person is in on the joke. If they find humor in the joke themselves there's nothing wrong with laughing. That's a healthy outlook from a fat person.

11. This doesn't even make sense.

12. It wasn't supposed to :p

13. I really don't see how all of this is funny. Also, I did not hear a single joke in that video.

14. You didn't see the part where the guy yells "they called me fat!! How do they know i'm fat over the internet! God fucking damn it! arghghghg" ??

15. I did see that part.

16. I found it hilarious as i am an ex fat person (although not that fat). It's ok to laugh when those you're laughing at accept it as funny themselves. Many big people have a great sense of humor about these things and don't mind it. Now there is a difference between situational humor and abuse as i was abused over being over weight even though i wasn't huge for years of my life. You just have to know the difference between tasteful humor and bigotry.

17. I had forgotten about this song.

http://youtu.be/cHcVU5cGUNE

Anyone else find the video hilarious?

18. #19 A Rational Psychopath, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Well can you explain it to me? I didn't hear any jokes, I just saw morbidly obese people doing a variety of strange things and acting like children? That's "hilarious?" :huh:

19. No i was just referring to the part at 4:45 where the guy was freaking over people knowing he was fat over Xbox live. i didn't watch the rest of the video as it was just sad.