novice here

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by boilermanmd, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Hello all, I have recently bought a house and it has a green house in the back yard. I decided about three weeks ago to try to grow. I put 5 or 6 seeds in a pot, maybe 12" deep. (which I now read was a mistake, should keep seperate) But they have all grown to about 8" with some fairly big leaves. I used very good soil, with peat moss, etc... Should I transplant them into thier own 3-5 gallon pots? Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. shitty man, by now the roots are probably all grown together...if not though, get them into individual pots ASAP!! if the roots are together, either risk seperating them and causeing major stress to plant, or keep em all together and probably have small plants with small yeilds...

someone more knowlegable than me might have better answer

3. pretty much right.... not to much you can do. If you get males and you just want bud and no seeds in it. Kill them. :wave:

4. I dont know about you guys but Im a risk taker so my advice is to seperate them bad boys cause chances are they all won die probally 2 or 3 then that leaves you with 3 left and if your lucky again only one of them will be a male next time be more prepped :D