Notice

Discussion in 'General' started by Pedro, Feb 8, 2006.

1. I just want to point out to some people on this website something that they should know, let me add this is not everyone most people on here seem sound to me.

anyway i would like to tell these people that if you ask a stupid question you will get a stupid answer.

Cheers

2. uh, i gotta question.
    can you get high from huffing raid or smoking bannana skins?

3. seems such a waste to just smoke the skins, smoke the banana, ul look damn cool smoking that shit on the street.

4. thats good stuff

5. You aren't suppose to smoke bananna itself because its been known to cause lateral tension in the bi-unitarious gland in some itinerate tree-dwellers.

Just a little FYI

6. I'm getting kind of low on bud and want to roll a joint for my break at work, and I was wondering if I grind up 1-2 saltine crackers to the same consicity as bud, and add that to my paper will that be fine? Because i'd rather not fill it with nasty, terrible tobacco. :mad:

7. Are you freakin retarded? I cant believe someone asks such a stupid question...

its ritz dumbass;)

8. Nah bra, I was just messing around. Hence the the other questions asked, and to the topic starter. Haha :hello: