Notice to Outdoor Growers, Pokemon Go game!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ebsters, Jul 9, 2016.

1. I just wanted to put out an active notice to all outdoor growers. This new game that has taken the nation by storm puts your crops in danger! Why do you ask?

about the game
    "Travel between the real world and the virtual world of Pokémon with Pokémon GO for iPhone and Android devices. With Pokémon GO, you’ll discover Pokémon in a whole new world—your own! Pokémon GO is built on Niantic’s Real World Gaming Platform and will use real locations to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Pokémon. Pokémon GO allows you to find and catch more than a hundred species of Pokémon as you explore your surroundings."

Notice the last part? explore your surroundings? People playing this game now have an excuse to walk around in the middle of nowhere, in places they wouldn't naturally go in efforts to "catch a pokemon" Naturally you can see how this can pose a threat to some outdoor growers!

Wyoming teen stumbles on dead body while playing Pokémon Go

They already found bodies and stuff, so make sure if you grow outdoors you take extra precautions!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wow better not be any of those little bastards hanging around my spot lol

Sent from my SM-G870W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah man. Pokemon my child hood game turned against me. Fuck. Yes I'm a millinial according to most of the 34+ YO's.
    I don't quite think its a big deal. Don't plant your shit near known woods or else you bound to have ppl stumble upon it. Regardless of the recent pokemon craze. As for now I'll hope my spot stays safe.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2