Nothing like walking your dog, leash on the left, joint on the right.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by shadyonedeath, Aug 17, 2010.

1. So nice. I seriously found a way to train my dog and not feel like a idiot. Smoke weed! haha. I could do this training shit all night and not have a care in the world.

Feels good man. My dog enjoyed his walk too. 2 birds...

2. I heard you should walk ya dog with the right hand for some reason. Dont ask why just stick with what ya doing I do left handed to.

3. Just tie the leash to your hand, then you have both your hands to toke with :smoking:. Also if it's a big dog and he suddenly jumps or starts running theres no risk of him running away.

4. Sounds like a good time bro. :smoke:

5. Or if the dog is big enough he will drag your sorry ass down the street! :hello:

No joke, it happened to my brother as a kid and I love that guy to death because he would not let go of that damn dog.

6. I love taking my dog for a nice walk every evening.:smoke:

My huskie's leash has to be tied around my waste because she pulls so much.

7. I'm thinking that if you tied the leash to your wrist and held the joint in that hand there would be a good change of your dog jerking on the leash and you loosing the joint. Like today when I was carrying a pizza slice on a plate and my backpack slid down my arm and the slice went flying.

8. I like going to places where my dog doesnt need a leash. Usually these places are easier to find a smoke spot too. I could see it being a problem if your dog runs away though.

9. He doesn't run away but he might see a cat and start running towards it and I don't want him to make a kitten-massacre.

10. The best is when your dog is so awesome, she doesn't even need the leash anymore.

11. #11 Area 11, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010

My Pit has never needed a leash. shes about 8 months old and she just follows you on the walk, sometimes she will fall back a bit if she needs to sniff something or do some business in the neighbors yard. she loves to go on walks, i take her on a daily and nightly walk every day if possible. one of the two walks usually involves a blunt in one hand. She likes weed too, she stuck her head in a QP of mids and ate a mouthful. she also stuck her head in my dealers pocket and almost ate a quarter of dank. shes not so fond of smoking tho, maybe i should make edibles.

12. Yeah dogs who can go without a leash are well trained dogs that are loyal to their owners. It really pays off to spend extra time with your dog, so theyll be awesome in the future. I hate when people complain about their dogs when its directly their fault for not training them well. I can see if its a small dog without a brain but thats not really a excuse either.

13. Yea man, gotta love a well trained dog.

small dogs tend to have LDS(little dog syndrome) and think they are all big and bad even tho all they really do is bark and bite ankles.