Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Nother Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MyLilPwny, Jun 16, 2011.

1. I was just wondering if anyone else goes through the same crap as me.

When I quit smoking weed I go through strong mood swings. It only lasts like 2 or 3 days after I quit, but I was wondering if it goes away or anything. Ive been smoking for almost 2 years and I really havent quit too many times b/c im always around someone who has it. I have to quit for atleast a week.

2. Though it's not physically addictive, marijuana can be mentally addictive. But if you're used to doing anything often, stopping it will be strange. It will take your body some getting used to. Like when you're in school and you're used to getting up at 7:00 every morning, then when summer rolls around you automatically wake up around that time for the first couple days. Try to find something to get your mind off of it. Go for a nice walk in the woods or something that you enjoy doing. Normally helps. I feel your pain, man. I had to stop for a week and a half a couple months back. Sober life is pretty boring.

3. If you learn to love sober life, these withdrawal like symptoms tend to disappear. :smoke: