Note 7

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by MrRaider, Oct 13, 2016.

1. So im posting this on my now recalled again note 7. I love this phone and don't want to return it. Or to be more accurate, there really isn't another phone I want atm.
    My dilemma is.... I return it for the edge 7, wait a few months then buy the note 8. Or i keep my note 7 and still buy the note 8 in a few months. What do you all think? The odds of it burning is 1-25000 and as of yet no ones been seriously hurt that i know of. Now the odds of me DYING in the car as i return the phone is 1-13000 or twice as likely as the phone burning up. So what do i do??? I would not be hesitant to keep it if i was not worried about samsung shutting down the phone on their end. Anyone?

Sent from my SM-N930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'd be more worried about it burning my house down than injuring me, that's what would get me on the recall

3. If it was me, i would just keep it... There are even edge 7s where this has happened.

4. As someone who has been awakened by the warm glow of a house fire in their bedroom, I would take it back quickly.

5. Nah I'd keep it who cares. Although knowing myself I'd probably keep it on a slightly elevated metal stand when I'm sleeping.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Keep it. The odds you mention are slim. Samsung made and sold hundreds of thousands, incidents were in the double digits. I know I wouldn't be scared. I just regret not getting one

I think the Note name is probably dead though.
    What I think will happen is they'll release something along the lines of a S8 Pro or S8 Plus and that'll be the one that sports the S Pen.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. happy with my 5, cant decide if i want to root it or not.

8. I just wish my S5 mini had a better camera. How's the camera + pricing on a 5?

9. Think I got mine, an international unlocked, for $550ish.

10. Not bad, but a bit high for my taste. The regular S5 is like $210 atm.

11. One good argument for not using the 7...

You can't take it on a flight hahaha