Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not your typical drug test questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bongaholic420, May 17, 2006.

1. well its finnaly that time where im going to have to take a drug test in a month or so. First heres mmy vitals, 5'8" 145pretty fast meatbolism, I inline skate between 25-50 miles a week and work out 3 days a week. Now for the smoking part I used to smoke a 1/8th in 3 days, but recently i have been making 1/8ths last a week +. Now I have scammed a drug test for another employer 2 days after i smoked. I drank 3 liters h20, 64 oz gatorade with certo jelly,2 glasses cran juice, 1 glass green tea, 1 rockstar drink. I did that until my piss was yellow. But my question is that i want to be as clean as i can be. My way of smoking was gravity bongs, so im sure that dosent help. I take relafen for my knees and that med is known for creating false positives for grass, so that might come in handy. Thanks alot for your opinions. Im thinking i might do the same method again just to make sure im clean

2. I say use the method you already used, but stop smoking a few more days before you did last time. Since your not smoking that much this test should make it easyer to pass.

3. well im quiting for close to a month before i have to drop so i feel confident

4. ya ur straight 1 Month ish + ur method ul lbe fine