not your typical drug test questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bongaholic420, May 17, 2006.

1. well its finnaly that time where im going to have to take a drug test in a month or so. First heres mmy vitals, 5'8" 145pretty fast meatbolism, I inline skate between 25-50 miles a week and work out 3 days a week. Now for the smoking part I used to smoke a 1/8th in 3 days, but recently i have been making 1/8ths last a week +. Now I have scammed a drug test for another employer 2 days after i smoked. I drank 3 liters h20, 64 oz gatorade with certo jelly,2 glasses cran juice, 1 glass green tea, 1 rockstar drink. I did that until my piss was yellow. But my question is that i want to be as clean as i can be. My way of smoking was gravity bongs, so im sure that dosent help. I take relafen for my knees and that med is known for creating false positives for grass, so that might come in handy. Thanks alot for your opinions. Im thinking i might do the same method again just to make sure im clean

2. I say use the method you already used, but stop smoking a few more days before you did last time. Since your not smoking that much this test should make it easyer to pass.

3. well im quiting for close to a month before i have to drop so i feel confident

4. ya ur straight 1 Month ish + ur method ul lbe fine

Grasscity Deals Near You