Not using growing lights...ne possibilty my plant will produce buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tjz893, Apr 5, 2004.

1. I planted sum seeds bout a week later that shit started to sprout... i aint usin ne growing lights is there still a possibility
    my plant could produce buds?

2. yeah, outside they would ... why dont you take a look at grOwers outdoor grow guide.

3. im from chicago so right now the weathers not to warm so i usually keep it inside at a temperature of 75 degrees... should i keep the room that the plant is in lit at night

4. if youre growing indoors, and you cant afford an hps or mh to veg or flower with, youre going to have to look into some type of floro setup. you need to veg atleast 5 weeks, 18hrs a day 7 days a week. when the plant is 5-6 weeks or 12inches, you should put them into flower. 12hrs of light, 12hrs of dark...strain dependent, this process is anywhere between 8-12 weeks. click on my links. some good info there. also you should read the grow journals. most of those are from seed to finish. quite easy to follow because most of your problems you may have will be posted. as long as you know what youre talking about, anyone will be more than happy to offer their .2 cents gl and welcome to the city :)