Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not trying to sound sexist...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PipeDream35, Jun 21, 2012.

1. i heard that girls who smoke alot of weed have much higher testosterone levels then non-stoner ladies. 2/3 stoner girls are lesbians because of this

2. Whenever I smoke with a girl I always end up nailing her. It's like some weird weed super power.

3. I'm a girl, and I smoke every day... The funny part is, my boyfriend NEVER smokes. That being said, my girlfriends never want to smoke with me either, as if it's some horrible thing. Good thing I have a lot of male friends to toke with! :)

4. Yeah, usually around 2 or 3 girls. Sometimes its GF's but other times its just some good looking chicks :ey: Cali has the best stoner chicks :p

5. I do, but only cause they are friends of friends
    honestly I dont go out of my way to chill/smoke with chicks I dont wanna nail.

6. Where I live the hot girls rarely smoke and the only ones who smoke everyday are pretty ugly. So when I smoke with chicks it's only if I'm trying to get it in

7. O gawd.

8. My close circle of friends consists of 3 dudes and 3 other gals.

9. :wave: Representing here for the "stoner girl lesbian" community here as well. Though I do have some great female and male stoner friends, I actually find women are more likely to throw down or chip in than the guys I know, but maybe that says more about the guys I know than anything else...

10. First of all, this has become a really interesting thread. Idk why I haven't been on here in 3 years.

Interesting! I grew up in Texas and hardly ever found stoner girls (consistent smokers). Maybe it's a southern belle tight ass thing? What area of U.S are you from? Maybe it's a sociological/cultural factor as well. I've been told many times that if you want to find the good shit you have to find the gays, because the gays usually have the good drugs.

To the guys: Thank you for being honest! Lol.

11. I generally find girls I meet from the South are more reserved about discussing their smoking. I'm from New York City so I think there probably is a very different culture than it is in a lot of other places. And re: gays and drugs...yeah I've found that to be pretty true as well :p.

12. yeah i fade mainly with girls or have two tag a long with me where ever i go. for the most part i burn with my nigs when im tryin to wind down

13. Ya there lesbians and my friends and my dealers lol

14. i only chill with girls i wanna fuck lol sounds bad but thats the trufe

15. Yeah I got 2 girl friends (who are best friends) that I can smoke with any time and they can keep up with me. Started hooking up with one but am currently railing the other one who is a babe, but they are both good buddies :smoke:

16. [​IMG]

Edit: Contradiction for those too slow to understand....:p

17. #37 thehighman, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    This is soo true. But if they're cool then I usually blaze them up anyways :smoke:

they dont really have the option of hustling so its nbd.

Actually now that i think about it if im chilling with you and i feel like getting high youre getting high even if you cant throw down

and to answer the original question, stoner girls are plentiful up here in Mass, I've met people from southern states at my college and they tell me smoking is usually looked at negatively

18. Yep!

Usually I'll just smoke with my dudes but I know girls who blaze, just got high with some female co-workers a couple days ago. Then again where I'm from it seems like everyone smokes so it's not really strange/rare to smoke with girls.

19. most of my friends are girls; the only people i've smoked with semi-regularly are girls.
    no 'wanting to bang' them; i'm in a long-term same-sex relationship, and they have boyfriends.:p

20. I just toked with 4 other girls today. I toke with them quite often. They're all dealers so they don't mooch and I buy from them:)