Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not trying to sound sexist...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PipeDream35, Jun 21, 2012.

1. But is there anyone, literally ANYONE who has at least 2 girls they smoke with alot? And not just because you wanna nail em. Personally, all the people I know that smoke on the regular are stoners' gfs or something. It's weird.:confused:

2. ya i smoke with a group of friends a lot and there is usually 2-3 girls in the circle

3. Do they come for the smoke or just company?

4. Both. Im a college kid though sooooooo chicks are everywhere...:D

5. Chicks love to mooch

6. usually i wanna nail them

7. I toke up with the girl I'm seeing currently and her friends if they are around, thats about it though. Smoke with a couple others at the occasional party but nothing regular.

8. Oh we cant want to nail them?? fuck im out...

9. [quote name='"PipeDream35"']But is there anyone, literally ANYONE who has at least 2 girls they smoke with alot? And not just because you wanna nail em. Personally, all the people I know that smoke on the regular are stoners' gfs or something. It's weird.:confused:[/quote]

True stoner girls smoke at home by them selves just like we do ..... Cause true stoner girls also don't like mooching friends

10. Lucky I got me a stoner girl

11. [quote name='"shitzs"']usually i wanna nail them[/quote]

hahahaha

12. My girl got me started...

13. Actually...... some girls from highschool I knew started working with me and we just started blazing regularly together, they even bring there own weed sometimes.
    I've made out with them but I really don't care for them like that there just cool to blaze with.

14. At the house that my friends and I go to, we usually run into a couple of girls here and there. They are not really in our group but random folks pop up at the house all the time. The best part is whenever someone you recognize pops in that you would never think would come there.

15. First time I smoked was on a boat full of girls peer pressuring me. :D

16. [quote name='"Antarctica"']First time I smoked was on a boat full of girls peer pressuring me. :D[/quote]

Pics of the girlss.....

Please

Attached Files:

17. ^^^Hahaha! Well said. I am a stoner girl myself (lesbian) and I mostly hang out with guys because, simply, bitches will be bitches. And because my partner and I are the only stoner girls I know. And most females = bitches.. and mooches like the latter have said. Also, most women are really stuck up about pot compared to males. But that's just my two cents.

18. Girls I work with usually come kick it bring bud overand we match Jays. never tried to nail them but I do have a girlfriend as well

19. I usually smoke with either my girlfriend and her friends or my friends...or both. we all know each other :bongin:

20. Ohh this is why I love college. Even the girls who aren't stoners smoke pot regularly enough. Even girls who "don't smoke" end up smoking without being asked twice. With the 5 guys I smoke with daily, usually someone will have a girl and her friends over. And then there's the more rare stoner chick who knows her shit, but the only one we really smoke regularly with is my dealer's girlfriend.

And hey, just cause we're hanging out with chicks without the intent of nailing them doesn't mean I'm gonna take that option completely off the board haha.