Not trying to look like an ameture

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Detox_, Apr 29, 2010.

1. What up Grasscity. Theres this girl ive been talking to for a bit and i think she wants to have sex with me. Now im a virgin and i don't want to look like i have no idea what im doing in bed. Any tips or advice for lasting longer and pleasing her?

2. Rub one out before you got to hang out with her, no joke. Finger her, eat her out (as long as you think she's clean and everything) and just roll from there. If she seems like she likes something keep going with it, if not try and change it up.

3. thats easy..take it slow..start with slow kisses..then graduate to fingers..next thing you'll find yourself in a rhythm of making out...stay with that rhythm until she tells u shes ready...remeber now you must preheat the oven before you stick the bread in!!!

4. Lasting longer - masturbating beforehand I believe gives you some extra-time.

5. yeah. i could nut 2-3 times before having sex with a girl, it all depends on how much you masturbate i believe. i rarely ever do, so let me get out two and i should be full sprinting.

6. You know, some girls find a guy being a virgin a turn on and will teach you what to do.

7. I don't really find this true.

8. Key word being some.

9. Gotta tease her for a bit first.

Since you're a virgin, if you feel like you're about to bust then pull out and switch it up. Eat her out for a few until you're good to go again, or just take time switching positions haha.

Don't go too fast, start slow and increase the pace casually. Sometimes those vaginas get fucked over on the sensitivity. Like, you know when you wank it and you dont wanna jizz just yet but you happen to do it a little bit and then you wank it again and it feels lame. Yeah.

10. Play that pussy like a flute.

11. also if you get down to bidness, and you feel like you're gonna unload, put pressure on your prostate, which is wear your taint is. It'll slow the flow, so to speak.

12. do non-virgin girls care if the guy is still a virgin?

13. First, let her know your a virgin, so if things don't go well she won't be disappointed, and if they do she'll be pleased.

Second, before you let her play with your dick you must give her head until she cums 2 or 3 times, then even if you bust a nut on the first thrust she will think it was amazing. To give good head, find her clit (google some pics so you know what your looking for) and do not move from it once you found it. All girls like different amounts of pressure, so start soft massaging it between your lips and flicking it with your tongue until her head tips back and her nails dig into your head, now you have found the right pressure ... continue for 30 to 40 min.

Third, you should have been practicing this already, but when you masturbate you are always thinking of getting to the end, you must train yourself to build up stamina, just before you pop slow down and don't let it go, and continue this to see if you can masturbate for 20 minutes without cuming. Just remember when you are making love to a girl you are giving her your energy, when you cum you have given her your batteries.

14. Sucks for you, man.

15. I know exactly what you're talking about haha. It makes you feel like you've completely wasted your time!

16. i know what you mean by this haha

17. bend your legs let her jump on top and do the dew and that will add about 5mins to your time

18. Just go with the flow and enjoy it, then after you j**z just have a glass of OJ, wait about 20 mins and go again.

19. Yeah and that's what women feel when you're doing it wrong. :smoking: