Not to sure whats happened but I need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420ingtillforest, Feb 27, 2016.

1. #1 420ingtillforest, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    just started growing this is around 6 months old not to sure what the problem is haven't had any and now this happens over 2 days just started to flower I think anyone that knows anything I would really appreciate it

Attached Files:

2. what your ph in your soil ? have u feed your plant any think new in the last 2 days ? and what the white stuff on your green leaves is it bugs ?

3. #3 aussiemark, Feb 27, 2016
    might be spider mites id be checking your ph 1st then look real close to your leaves and see if u can see any bugs then work from there maybe some one else on these forums have had the same sort problem good luck hope u find a answer soon

4. is it flowering?

It's 6 months old...

And it looks stretched.
    Not enough light?

Root bond in that small pot ...

I'm not sure..
    I am high .. space bounce ..

5. Haven't needed to check Ph as I thought it was going sweet it's around 6 months old just started to bud I think as I'm just new to this, had a aphid looking beetle thing on it and a few white moth things on it also a few dots over leaves also had ants only new thing I applied was the flower extract to get rid of ants aphids and yardy yar, also I think it needs a new pot but I'm abit worried to stunt the growth if I repot it, had it under cfls but been outside for 5 months now back inside due to pests and chucked it under the 400w after flushing and then a little feed of everything I have.... See what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. u should be fine putting into bigger pot if that what is needed do it in my opinion

7. Okay will do keep you's posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 aussiemark, Feb 27, 2016
    get your self some bt spray to kill any bugs left over look for brassnwoods posts he allways show some cool shit to kill bugs

9. #9 aussiemark, Feb 27, 2016
    this from his post no credit to me I just copied from his post
    [*][​IMG]\t[*][​IMG]\t\t\t[*][​IMG]\t\t\t[*][​IMG]

10. #10 aussiemark, Feb 27, 2016
    I use this spray on mine to kill all bugs just spray on plant weekly and stop 2 or 3 weeks before u harvest your girls

Attached Files: