not sure

Discussion in 'General' started by b4u2d0, Dec 9, 2012.

1. so there is this girl i like and she is on facebook i used to work with her and she went to a university and i went to a community collage now its been about 3 years since then and i was wondering if it would be really wierd just out of the blue to ask her whats shes doing and if she lives around here shtill to ask her out.

2. It might be, depends on your past relationship and how close you were as friends.

3. Do it. I did. How I got my first gf. Boom!

4. i'd say go ahead, just don't make it obvious that you like her. you barely know her now anyway

5. im nervious now
    dang i wish there were just something that i could go to that they would just hook me up with a hot chick.

6. isn't that what facebook is for? just drop her a line and ask her how she's been. could work in your favor

7. Anywhere, if you're over 18/21 there is no excuse.

8. Just do it you have nothing to loose but much to gain.

9. Do it. This is what my current gf did years ago and we're still together, got the perfect relationship now. You'll never know until you try, got nothing to lose.

10. I just watched a Futurama where Fry hooks up with Lucy Liu through robot technology. So just freeze yourself in a cryolab and wait a thousand years

11. It's not weird man, just inquire about how she is, what she's been up to, etc. Just stay away from shit like "I've been thinking about you," or "You've been on my mind all night sweet cheeks." Go for it though, you'd regret not doing it more than if you did and she rejects you.

12. \tSo there is a girl I like and she uses Facebook, like myself. I used to work with her and she went to a university when I was going to a community college. Now its been about three years since then and I was wondering if it would be really wierd (just out of the blue) to ask her what she's doing and if she lives around here. I want to take her out.

Fixed a bit for myself and others to read easier.

...and the answer to your question? Go for it and stop being a pussy. Also don't type to her like you did for this thread. If you decide to, make sure you don't tell her what "community collage" you went to.