Not Sure Why

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JUSTHILLBILLY, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Not sure why ther is so fuckin much bullshit going on in here
    Now a days... With the my dick is bigger bullshit... I have watched
    A lot of people over the last few years and some of you are going to
    The shit end of the pool... I myself could give about 2fucks or less
    What you think of me.. Or how I grow my fucking plants, take a fucking
    Step back and get the fuck off your high horses and stop trying to
    Belittle some poor fucks, some people are doing all they can...::::::

2. I totally get that your pissed off...happens to me too, but not everyone is a dick. There are some truly knowledgeable people on here, but sometimes you have to sort through all the crap. I don't know if that helps, but sometimes just stepping away for a while works.

3. Haha ok i see your point

4. Well you for example...you're just really freakin opinionated.....

5. Should we re-name the thread for you.

Attached Files:

6. I think the issue relies with noobs not taking the time and learn growing 101 for themselves. They can't even seach the city for the answer to their questions. They'd types of questions get brought up almost daily and after a while it become irritating that they refuse to do work to answer their own questions. They want to be spoon feed and most the time refuse to take advice on where or how to learn the answer. I have even been attacked by people for recommending that they invest in books and time into learning how to grow. Then theirs always the post about estimating yield. Even when it's explained that their are too many variables that can affect the final weight the continue to ask for numbers. Some people just don't seen to get it. I might be quilts but it's not intentional. Sometimes I get taken wrong or resort to being an asshole after being disrespected. I do my best to have patients and provide quality advice. If I'm taken wrong oh well. The world has become too darn sensitive. What ever happened to what we learned as children? Sticks and stones may hurt my bones but words will never hurt me.

7. Middleforker, stepping away.....goes out and fondles plants....

8. Yessss haha, if you don't want options on your lame plants go to a diff site

Sky's the limit