Not sure where to go from here.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by aslowhurry, Jun 16, 2009.

1. OK, Here's my story - To start off, This is my first 420 grow.I grow veggies hydroponically and decided to start messing around with a few seeds. I started off in organic dirt, just sort of messing around. Well, my plants got bigger and prettier. I read up on lighting, but just was not ready to spend loads on a ballast system. I'm using (or was) CFLs. Just when my plants got pretty, the light fell while checking them, and broke off two of my tops. The main one I just happened to be trying to bend over, so it was not damaged so bad...

Here's my problem: Being novice, I don't know if my plants are looking bad, or good. I think I've got buds, and the cut off plants are now bushing out. I've taken steps to approach this more seriously, but I want a more experienced eye to give me some advice... Here's a few pics..

* I put the broken tips in rooting solution and have them in my veg area. Now, they have revived and have immediately started showing buddage. Should I move them to flowering area? Do I cut the big leaves that are turning yellow off?

* Since the other 2 have been damaged, can I still prune them so as they will bush out more?

Any help is appreciated. Like I said, wasn't being sloppy, just didn't expect them to go this far, now I see them as my children lol.
    Attached Thumbnails [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hello? Little help?

3. Can't see any pics. :confused: It makes responding difficult. ;)