Not sure whats wrong?> please help!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by krikkitti, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Hey ive been trying to keep track of everything and do it all properly but i think i did something wrong somewhere.

Anyways here are the problems, they are 3-4 weeks old and up until last week were looking healthy except their slow growing, then they started to get yellow tips and get brown spots and on 1/3 plants its got white on it (which cudd be from tap water as i do mist the plants occasionally) it seems to be getting worse and they havent rlly grown at all in the last week.

I used fresh water for first 2 weeks, then switched to nutes i gave a bit more than half solution in 10 gal reservoir with tap water, im not sure the brand of nutes because i bought on last grow which was hydro and labels have fallen off but i believe its optimum a&b. and i keep res ph at around 5.6-5.8

Humidity has been a constant problem ranging from as low as 13% in the tent to 45% temp is usually around 28-32 depending on time of day or if i have windown open next to tent.

These are the first pots they have been in they were in cups for first week and i havent thought about transplanting yet :S..... soil is budget soil with not many nutes added in it and i have no way of checking ph of soil....

Lighting is 400w MH, i have used it several times for hydro and soil vegs as well as flower (not my mothers!) lighting as of now is rlly high about 3ft from lights bcuz i was afraid heat stress cudd be causing this...:S altho i have full ventilation and an oscillating fan

What ive tried,..... I flushed plants with bottled water, all 3 last night, i raised the light about 3 days ago. i feel like i havent done much or enough but im at a stall cant hink of what it cudd be or what it is...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, i dont want to see this gorgoeous girls sick or die....

Attached Files:

2. How often are you watering? It's a pretty common to over water new plants/seedlings. I'd back off on watering and misting and let your medium dry out a bit and then re-assess the situation.

chunk

3. I was watering them once every day if soil was dry,will let soil dry completely before watering again

4. I don't see anything bad happening...maybe a slight nute burn. What you feeding them? Peace

5. ok so they have gotten worse since yesterday getting more white and more yellow...now i am just feeding them fresh water was giving them optimum part a&b in a smaller dose than what it says to give....
    Do they need a bigger pot?
    Will the fresh water i gave them start to kick in and fix them?
    BTW the seeds were greenhouseseeds Damn Sour female.

6. First, do a complete flush. This will set everything back to zero. Then, all you can do is sit back and see what happens.

Your grow pot is fine for now.

7. ok so waiting for the soil to dry, will get back to you guys and let ya know as well as post pics!