Not sure whats going on

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by m4s73r, Nov 6, 2013.

1. no matter what specific nutrient is out of range and deficient, a flush with pH of 6.5 and then a few days after starting with 1/8-1/4 str nutes should clear it up.

The flush will allow salt buildups to be released from the medium and bring the pH back to where it should be. 6.0 is too low for soil. That's the pH I use to flush with in coco coir (hydro pH scale). Within a few days of flush you should see them continue to grow slowly at first. Then start low nutes again and work them up.

Another note: careful with schedules. When you/the plants mess up it affects the growth rate and can set you back a week, even two or more. Your hairs are all still white, I wouldn't be thinking about two weeks til harvest until they are all browned, receded and the calyxes are swelling

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Interesting that when I go to the thread the first post I see is "no since testing ph run off since there is lime in the soil and it acts like a buffer. I dont come here very often. If it was something simple like ph lock out I wouldn't have bothered.
    All three plants get EXACTLY the same amount of water nutes soil and light. Only one plant is showing.
    I do appreciate the suggestions though. So thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

As chagrining to the presumptions of some it may be.    :ey:

4. #64 m4s73r, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    They're all scheduled for flush next watering. This strain compleates at week 8 day 5-7. At least by pistol coloring. Normally I harvest 2 and let the third go for another 4 days or so. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Are they all the same strain? Are they from clone or seed? You said you were giving them pH 6.0 water. That's too low for soil, so there's that contributing to lock out. Sounds like you know the strain, but still you can't stick to a schedule when you've messed up on the plant in any way. It affects growth and increases time needed to flower. There are literal chemical processes which are not happening when certain elements are locked out. That's what growth is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yep all the same. All clones from a bonsi mum. From what I have read 5.8-6.8 is the ph range for plants. Currently I use the drops for ph testing. I have 4 ph meters that just stay on 7.

Yeah you could say I know it well. Lol. I harvest every 3 weeks. The mum is a year old. Actually going to jump to 3 gallon smart pots. Been using 1 gallon for awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app