Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not sure what to do,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lemoncheesekush, May 15, 2011.

1. i have some fresh tutti frutti bud, which is likely to be my only for a while, so should i somek some now, or wait til im with friends when i'll probably have a bit more fun, what would you guys do? thanks

2. Don't ask us. Only you know which would be better. Personally I'd smoke later, but by myself. :smoke:

3. Start making your own personal bank, so when friends are over and you're out BOOM, you got some.

4. this question always crosses my mind when im down to my last few grams... and then it teases me, scratching at my brain, causing me to glance at my stash every now and then desperately until i smoke it all

just forget it exists for a while.

5. Do you like smoking with your friends more or by yourself?

6. i never really smoke on my own, for you guys is it as good as smoking with other people?

7. #7 jethrot73, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I prefer it. You get to fit your high to yourself without feeling the need to worry about or please others too. Your music, your food, your movies/shows, your journey. :smoke:

8. Just buy it and get high?

9. Sometimes better I love smOkin with friends but definitely still love smokin alone too... Love my end of the night vape pack by myself just enjoying time and watching somthing on tv... Fantastic and if I'm low, idnprob smoke it a fees differed times by myself to stretch it til my next bag, then smoke with the friends when I have some to spare

10. #10 Codee, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly! That's exactly how I feel. I love smoking alone. It doesn't mean I have a problem and it doesn't mean I dont have friends it means i think smoking alone is 3784822739472 times better than with friends.

11. thanks guys, looks like im just gonna go roll myself a joint then :)