Not sure what happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mattruskcanadia, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Okay, so today finals ended and to celebrate my friends and I decided to see Alice in Wonderland in 3-D.
    We smoked like 4 bowls between like 5 people and ate a couple of special brownies, and then went to the movie theater.
    While buying snacks, one of my friends, let's call him J, grabs on to one of my friend and starting like freaking out.
    Then, BAM, he just literally tips over and fucking smacks the back of his head on the concrete.
    My friends and I were like wtf just happened while J's face starts to twitch a little.
    Some of these ladies, like old mom figures, and ask if he had a seizure and start to call an ambulance.
    So we we're like freaking out cause the last thing we wanted was an encounter with the cops so I I tell him to get up and try to pick him up, but the ladies like tell me he needs to rest.
    So finally, J is able to get up and runs the fuck out of the theater (at least he did one thing right) and we follow him.
    I was like, whatever, and just told him to chill in my car for a while and come into the movie later.

But seriously, wtf happened, did he just faint? Cause everyone else was fine and I'm not sure what happened to him. Did he legit have a seizure or just faint? I've never passed out before just gotten tired enough to sleep right away, but not pass out. Does anyone have any idea wtf happened? Should J get himself checked out at the hospital tomorrow?

Btw, J took some adderall and vyvanse on Wednesday, Thursday, and in the morning today, and he's been drinking NyQuil to go to bed.

2. I have no idea, i've ever heard of anyone fainting from just smoking pot. Unless he has such a low tolerence that just smelling the weed gets him stoned. In that case, he should smoke more.

3. He was prolly just light headed or some shit, that's happened to me a few times when I was little in the summer while hungry or thirsty. I din't really shake or fall or anything, but I wuz completely unable to think or do anything but sit down for a few.

4. was the movie any good?

5. Id go see a doctor, banging your head, despite how hard it feels, can fuck you up really bad
    hope hes alrite!