Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure of how to do this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHerbHunt, Nov 10, 2008.

1. im not sure where this belongs but here goes. Ive been smoking a long time and recently my friends have wanted to experience weed. Im all fine with it but my problem is that im not sure how they will react and they have been my friends for almost 10 years so im serious about their health and dont want anything bad to happen to them. Besides not smoking them out, which i have considered, how would i go about it cause the guy they were gonna have smoke em out is really shady and i wouldnt trust this guy ever. I would appreciate any info you guys would have on this subject and if youve ever done this or thought about it share your stories!!!!!!

2. I don't get your question why don't you just smoke with them?

3. yeah, i dont understand either... if they want to smoke, and you have smoke, and are about to smoke,:confused: unless these are little kids just do it they will love you for it.:smoke:

4. Yeah, just smoke with them. You know they want to smoke, and the guy they're going to is shady. You smoking them up is a win-win solution.

5. smoke em down they are your buddies.
    I know its wierd there are plenty of people that ive said no to because of age,maturity, and lack of responsibilty. But there are some that i have said no too and known that they were gonna go do it anyway with some one that probably is not as nice as me so i just toked them up. Its great though now that your friends love the herb you can help them get it now and make a little bit of personal profit

6. Thats not very nice making money off your friends, I would hook them up not rip them off

7. You don't need to rip people off to still make personal profit if you know how to count money.

8. its not ripping off

you pay 320 an oz

you sell it at 50 per 1/8

8 eigths in an oz

8 x $50 = $400 = $80 profit from not ripping anyone off.

9. Yea sorry i was kinda frustrated when i was writing this so its not suprising to me that it dosent make sense. I want to smoke my friends out but im concerned about what will happen to them, will they freak out?, will something worse happen? And they said this guy offerd to smoke em out (the shady guy) but the only time i bought from him I got grit which people say I was lucky that I even got that cause this guy puts the most foul shit in his bud.

10. Just smoke em out..
    One of my friends wanted to smoke.
    Shit I was happy, excited. :D Woo