Not sure if this goes here but...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Deleted member 917181, May 12, 2016.

1. #1 Deleted member 917181, May 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
    So before I started vaping marijuana regularly and heavily I never used to have anything to do with marijuana though I always supported it I'm currently 23 ive started to notice that slowly my life has drastically improved since since ive started using marijuana I'm actually doing better in college my gpa is now a 3.19 I've never ever had a gpa this high and it just makes me feel like a more creative and better problem solver just can't use it when I'm learning something new and just a better sense of overall well being... Is this even possible?

2. Dude it goes over there....

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks bro lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. I could easily see cannabis facilitating this effect in you.

It helps me further enjoy my own thoughts and less likely to seek entertainment. This of course can lead to an increase in creativity and curiosity. Learning new things stimulates new neuronal connections in the brain, which in turn may have a positive effect in your schooling.

Lose Your Fear and Free Your Soul or The Mysteries Of Life You'll Truly Never Know

5. Regarding the title, I asked myself the very same thing the night I lost my virginity....

Also, points for the avatar. RE 4life, suckaduck.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Placebo effect because using marijuana is made up. You can't get high off an imaginary substance. Weed tho, that shit will improve anything!

• Like Like x 1