Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure about some new product I got

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tockets, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hey all, been smoking for years here but last night I got sold something different.
    I picked up a half O from a friend and it when I got home and started checking it out it's not like weed I've ever smoked before.

It's a nice leafy green and has nice hairs etc etc but, it's really SOFT. I mean like, not wet and moldy, it just feels like silk if you rub the buds.

So far it's giving me one of the best highs I've had in forever but I can't seem to get this out of my head. It's not dried out at all either. I had to use a metal grinder cause it wouldn't break up with my fingers at all. Is this normal? Thanks.

2. Only thing I've got right now is my cell phone camera. I sold my canon 500D a while back to keep up with my smoke habit. Would that quality picture work?

3. I had some product that fit that desctiption.. It was only on a portion of the bud.. It was perfectly fine to me but maybe it didnt cure right if it doesnt feel dry enough.

Got me high and didnt have any negativity so i smoked it all :smoke:

4. That's like crack head status.

I'm definitely gonna need to see some pics. It may just be really really well grown shit. No idea why it'd be soft though.

5. Yah this has got me high as shit. I'm not saying im used to dry and crumbly weed but normally some small finger work can crush up some buds. This shit right here just aint havin that. Curing must be it. Like I said it doesn't feel wet or damp and I don't see any signs of mold, it's just still sorta soft. Btw half weighed up in my bedroom at 15.1g's so I'm stoked. Ill try and bum a camera off someone as soon as I can. interested in identifying this for sure.

6. LOL, I'm about an ounce and a half a month give a little. I've got RA like my dad and it causes flare ups of viral arthitis. Makes my fingers and elbows hurt to an unbearable point some days. I just toke up and the relaxation really seems to do the trick, way better then the drugs I was prescribed that left me doped up and unable to function.