Not so happy halloween

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stabitha, Nov 1, 2008.

1. i just found out that two of my good mates were in a car crash early this morning. one of them died, the others in hospital. they were drunk. im in complete shock, i cant believe it.
    the night before i was smoking up with both of them, and then this happens.

it was a couple of streets down from mine at a Halloween party i was going to but decided against at the last minute. why did she have to be so stupid? :(

2. That's horrible. :( My thoughts are with you and your friend. Do you know how serious it is?

3. man thats tough, seriously. TRULY, good vibes your way and your alive friends way and... teh other passangers parents and friends... way.. stay strong, eh?

4. damn man sorry to hear that. my condolences

5. Drinking and driving is a serious problem. The numbers of alcohol related accidents just keep rising and rising, I vowed that I would never drive drunk, unless I had to fucking drive someone to the hospital or some dier emergency like that.

Rest in peace

You'll get through it bro, keep ya head up

6. I;m sorry bro, I really am. I'm a PM away if you need to talk or a shoulder to lean on. I'm sending GREAT FUCKING VIBES your way homie.

7. How old are these people? If you don't mind me asking.

8. The same thing happened to me about a month ago, I was at my friend Joeys' house and I smoked with him before I left at 10 pm. I get a call a few hours later and they told me that Joey and my other friend who I have known for 15 years had been in an accident and that Joey had died instantly and that Zack was being taken by helicopter to a hospital an hour away. I called another friend and we were about to leave when we got the called we were dreaded; Zack lost too much blood and didn't make it through surgery.

They were just going to get some Burger King for some drunken munchies and they never made it back. They had made the trip so many times and I'm honestly surprised it didn't happen sooner, although I wish it didn't happen at all.

I hope you and anyone else affected find the strength to make it through this and that everyone learns from this tragic event. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

9. We're all brothers and sisters here,
    i'm your brother.

I send my heart to you,
    catch my heart vibe.

10. Thats horrible news, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Sending lots of positive vibes to you and your friends loved ones. :(

I hope your friend in the hospital pulls through, let us know.

11. That fucking sucks.

Good vibes your way bro, i dunno what i'd do if i ever got a call like that.

My thoughts, altered as they are, are with you.

12. thanks for all the support guys. i toked a few bowls in memory of them, and remembered the good times today. trying to keep the mood from being too miserable

they were 16, for those who wanted to know.

13. thats fucked up and im sure very hard to believe yet.... R.I.P., and best of luck to you and your friend.

14. Damn dude, 16 is such a young age, they had so much more of life to go through. I have a few friends that were pretty young that died of alcoholic related accidents, the numbers are rising each year, like I said.

Drink responsibly everyone!

Keep ya head up

15. Damn, 16, they had their whole life ahead of them. Like everyone else said, keep your head up bro.

16. just thought id update this to distract me from crying and such.

the other girl got out of hospital, shes physically fine but mentally fucked. she cant speak , and i dont blame her considering she watched her best mate die.

i just went down to a memorial service for my friend that passed away, at the school (they crashed right infront of her highschool) and it was just so surreal.
    i still cant believe it

everyones a wreck, including myself.
    i thought id be able to handle it a bit better after the death of my mum, but its just so different. i can even contemplate.

i wish a had some cones to empty

17. that sucks, same thing happened to my brother 2 weeks ago for my dads wedding.:(

18. So sorry to hear about this, its always tragic when freak accidents like these happen. My 19 year old cousin was killed last year the same way. It's very sad. :(

Please people, be the 'loser' friend and take your friends keys when they are tanked and think they are fine to drive. You'll only be doing them a favor, and 9/10 times they will thank you for it in the morning.

19. Great advice. I hope people listen. +rep

20. dude, thats really tough. I know what its like to lose a friend man, I'd rather not go into detail but I've had a few people in my life die, and one of them was my childhood buddy. You ever need to talk, give me a pm.