Not sex or love but family relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by toker2141, Jun 6, 2012.

1. I never saw something on hear about Families on here. Who smokes with their family. How did you find out they smoke. I know my sister smokes and I want to smoker her up.

2. My sister gets baked out of her mind on a pretty frequent basis but I've never gotten the chance to smoke with her. Although I almost got the chance, but our parents caught us when we tried to sneak a 2 day trip to Auburn.

I'm pretty sure my mom smokes/used to smoke. She claimed to have done some unmentionables back when she was my age so I think she's still down with smoking.

My pops and brother are anti-weed. Brother doesn't like it cause he has a really bad first experience, but my dad's against it cause he feels nothing worthwhile comes out of it (from a recreation standpoint).

At least 3/5 of my family likes it. :smoke:

3. I knew my older brother partied and stuff, but one day he came over after school and asked me if I wanted to smoke pot, I said I guess, hit the steam roller a few times, hit a joint a few times and I was blazed out of my fucking mind.

He was pretty cool about smoking me out until he lost his job, now him and my brother always take advantage of me. Always seem like I buy a big ass sack, and they smoke it, ask me for a nug, and smoke some more of it. I don't see them often and when I do they never seem to have their own bud even though they insist they are going to have a big ol ounce when they see me.

Now I'm just a loner toker.

4. I smoke with my brother. It's a pretty great bonding experience, and we sometimes have intense family/life discussions. We haven't smoked for awhile because his new job drug tests. :(

I know for a fact both of my parents smoked as kids, but they haven't for years (to my knowledge) and there's no wayyyyyy I could smoke with them (never say never though, right?). I do have a few friends who smoke with their folks, guess it just depends on the family.

5. My family doesn't care now that I'm an adult. When I was younger and still living with them they made a big deal about it purely based on me being the youngest of 3.
    After I moved out my mom and I started growing, gardening has always been that bonding force that brings us together in the summer. My dad doesn't care but he's never really had an opinion on anything other than being supportive in my decisions. My brother and I smoked together for the first time after a holiday meal a few years ago. My sister, well I accidentally sent her a text that was supposed to go to a friend asking if he wanted to blaze. We get along really well so she didn't care, she was just need clarification what exactly it was that I was "blazing".

There's family members that I know who smoke so during family events we always kind of cast away from the rest from time to time to respect the family members that are against it. I know my baba knows but she really doesn't need to see it and I know she prefers it that way.
    I think a big part of it is that I was raised in a very strongly hippie influenced area so there's a certain level of acceptance casted amongst everyone to begin with.

6. My mom doesn't care that I blaze really, and my dad doesn't approve and he doesn't care enough to do anything. My little brother (15) started blazing in the last 6 months or so, not sure what to do about that.. Don't want to be hypocritical because I had done it at that age, but he's getting much heavier into it than I did then and now is failing classes, like I did. I don't want him to fuck up and be stuck with nothing like I am now, but I can't seem hypocritical. So confused. :/