Not quite sure what is going on with my plant.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WreckItAlf, Sep 26, 2014.

1. #1 WreckItAlf, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    just wanted to know if I could possibly get some help on my plant. not sure if she is dying or if i'm stressing her out. I recently transplanted her about 2 weeks ago to the larger container didn't have anymore soil that I was originally using so I went and bought some newer soil. that is what I am thinking is making her yellow & the pistils brownish red. tbh I never intended to grow I just threw some seeds out one day and she popped up. so I'm not even sure what strain she is.all input and tips would be greatly appreciated. DSC_0078.JPG DSC_0079.JPG DSC_0090.JPG DSC_0090.JPG DSC_0089.JPG   DSC_0075.JPG DSC_0075.JPG IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1104.JPG IMG_1105.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. need alot more info than that.
    setup, medium,age everything

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 WreckItAlf, Sep 26, 2014
    lets see I was using a topsoil perlite and pete moss medium no nutes because I honestly didn't even notice it growing and had no funds to buy nutes so I just been watering it. I did switch to a vigoro potting mix when I got the bigger container. I thought maybe I was over watering it but I read somewhere that you really cant over water after the vegetative state. it's been growing since the end of June I would say.  my setup is outdoor for sure nothing special as I was not really prepared to raise this plant but i'm following outdoor grow procedures that I read online. I plan on growing again but doing it right. just wanted to know if I was killing this one or if is maybe ending its flowering stage. then again I have no Idea what strain this is. I see no bananas or sacks and the pistils are still pretty long. thanks for your input. 

also the potting mix that I recently switched it to may have a fertilizer in it as it says "feeds up to six months" I tried flushing the soil first to hopefully avoid that. I haven't watered in about 4 days now and the soil is still pretty moist up top. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 GrowTrees, Sep 26, 2014
    It looks good man, pistil color change is normal along with yellowing leaves that late in flower, especially with no nutes.
    Also you're growing outside so its gonna finish up soon anyways depending on where you live. Up here in oregon and washington outdoor growers have like a week left

5. I gotta say that small bud / weed plant looks pretty awesome .its amazing all the ways people grow.
    but overall seems good for its size :D , its hitting the last of its flowering so all the leafs will die and turn yellow  for just throwing a seed down and using some window light good job :)

6. Lol she looks pretty textbook bro. I agree with tk86. You got the green thumb bro.

• Like Like x 1