Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not paying for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by captain chrondo, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Have not payed for weed in almost a year now and I have been getting excessively stoned every day.. Even been smoking earwax hash for the past 2 months. All free. Who else on here grows there own and hasn't spent a penny on this plant in a long time? How long?

2. rub it in our damn faces why don't you :rolleyes:

used to, current living arrangement does not allow.

3. You suck, lol, but it not entirely free there are still some costs it just costs a hell of a lot less.

4. [quote name='"EasternSmoker"']You suck, lol, but it not entirely free there are still some costs it just costs a hell of a lot less.[/quote]

It's only hard for the first year. I have been growing for over 2 years but it does take a lot of work and a lot of income to get off the ground and do it properly. And if you sell it to the dispensery you can end up making money, legally. But it's really hard to get to that level..

5. I spent close to 500 dollars 4 years ago to create a grow room. Since then I have consumed pounds of weed and not spent a dollar.

6. I plan on doing this in a year or so once Florida allows the medical vote later this year. I'll then be able to grow here in the sunshine state and not worry about buying ever again.

7. do you really think that people will vote to have mmj in Florida? Hell no florida is all old people who believe the government.

8. I'm thinking more like 5+ man, Florida's full of a bunch of fucking idiots.

If you're out in the swamps I'd just start growing now to be honest lol...

9. [quote name='"smoke or die"']

do you really think that people will vote to have mmj in Florida? Hell no florida is all old people who believe the government.[/quote]

A lot of those 'old people' in Florida probably do/did more drugs than you. Lol.

But on topic, that's cool. I can't wait to start growing in a legal state, so much money I can save, and smoke alllllll day.

10. yeah fat chance florida will even allow a vote on it lol. florida fucking blows. right wing fascism at its best. right now you get a year minimum plus a $1000 fine if you are convicted for having paraphernalia... same goes for any amount of weed under 20oz over that and you're fucked.

11. What the fuck? You can get less than that for robbery...

12. Still waiting on the first sets of fruits from my labor!

13. [quote name='"TelevisedChaos"']
    What the fuck? You can get less than that for robbery...[/quote]

And murder
    And rape
    And underage child molestation.

Truth of story. Murder and rape young children, but don't smoke weed.

14. yeah and the judge can lower the sentence with those... but if it has anything to do with weed the judge can only extend the sentence and fines not shorten or lower them...

15. Hence why I shit my fucking pants twice any time I get pulled over...

Attached Files:

16. I just trade green for green. Sometimes green is leafy, sometimes it's papery. And it goes both ways... Let us pretend I'm kidding.

17. Havent spent money on weed in like 3 years and i smoke everyday :D

18. i thought you were gunna say you got smoked up everyday by your bronachoes... i was going to tell you to give them all a high five for their services too you. but right on to having your own plants, i cant wait to be in a environment where i can safely begin.