Not much height

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Geko3, Mar 13, 2016.

1. I want to do a grow in my cellar, the only problem is the room has a low ceiling it's about 6 foot tall maybe just under...
    What light would people recommend, HPS probably going to be to hot and to close to the plants once they've grown. Need help?
    I'm not sure about any other type of lighting it's my first grow and I always just planned on going with a 600w HPS but now I'm stuck, budget isn't a problem so I can afford a decent LED, I just don't know where to start with them which one to buy, what watt do I need etc..
    So can can guys point me to what you would do in this situation
    Thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 6 ft is plenty of height, unless you are growing trees...and I would recommend leds they are cheaper to run...but these are things you are gonna have to figure out. You came to the right place just do some reading and figure whats best for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yea like how big your cellar or the section you will use will directly effect what lamp peeps rec.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How many plants etc etc

If its tight.

Autos/Led

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks for the replies guys...I want to grow 4-5 plants from seed I'm going for haze and I'm going to Amsterdam to get the seeds..
    The cellar is 6 Foot or just under... I plan on putting a tent in there and so any recommendations to a good tent and light would be helpful...the cellar is quite open apart from height so what ever size tent would be best for 5 plants and light to match.. I planned on just getting a 600w HPS but I thought once the plants had matured the would be getting to tall and to close to the light and burning
    Thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app