Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not in the right place.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InsertUserHere, Jun 25, 2010.

1. So I smoke regularly - every weekend for the past few months - and I had my conservatory piano exam a couple of days ago. Now, on the way there, of course I was nervous, but it turned into comething I've never felt before. I felt like I was uncomfortable in my own body; like I shouldn't have been there.

Should I be having intensified emotions like this, will it become regular?

Can weed change the way you react to things sober?

2. yes and no. it all depends on how you yourself interpret things. I know that after I started smoking weed I looked at the world in with a very different way and still do today. it can make you look at yourself and the people around you from a new light as well.

also its a little difficult to understand what you mean, did you mean to say that you smoked weed before a piano exam, and because you did that you were feeling uncomfortable?

3. No, I'm just saying that I am exposed to weed every weekend - it had basically nothing to do with my exam.

4. You felt like you were slacking by smoking weed?

That is just your mind manifesting the external stereotype of the indulgance you choose to partake in.

5. I plat piano too, I know what that stuff is like. You were probably just nervous, I wouldn't worry.