Not in the mood to smoke lately

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Mar 1, 2009.

1. so lately ive been really depressed for some reason. i guess my life is just boring as hell right now and i want something to do.

and when i smoke its just not that enjoyable. i end up thinking and overanalzying my problems in my head which puts me in a worse mood. then i just arent in the mood to do anything but lie down and stare/think while im high.

is this normal? does anyone else have problems and end up not wanting to smoke because of them?

im really just in the mood to drink til i pass out right now but i dont wanna do it home alone by myself on a saturday night...wow my life really is pathetic.

2. i know this thread is old but w/e.

same thin gused to happen to me, but thats because i procrastinated and when i got high, i would just think about all the things i procratinated about. after i took care of all of those things, getting high was fun because i wouldnt have to worry about it.

so deal with your problems first, it will make smoking a much more enjoyable experience.

3. i know what u mean dude
    u apply for community service
    its fun espically at church
    i noticed its boring wen ur alone
    smoking an talking to uyr self
    sitting by the t.v an playing games
    waste a lot of time an lonely
    wen u rout doing things u get a chance to
    meet people an shit
    so now i only smoke with friends
    an never watch t.v
    i run wen i want to watch t.v
    so i am healthy
    active
    an enjoying this chick i met at church
    try wat i did i was in your shoes

4. depends on personality. i pretty much only somke by myself and i love it, because i am an easily entertained and introspective individual.

5. haha wow dont remember this thread.

well anyways i learned to face my problems and use smoking as a way to benefit me (kind of like therapy), and now my life is great :D

good to look back at half a year ago and be like "damn i overcame that shit and it feels good"

thanks for the bump.

6. Nice, good job:wave:

7. didn't see your other post, anyhow, good for you, and smoke on.

8. congrats dude, glad to hear herb helped you out of bad times:wave:

9. thanks everyone, good vibes :wave::smoking:

10. not that i like keeping dead threads alive but....

what exactly changed in your life? I feel a lot like you did these days, i know smoking is going to be more entertaining then just sitting around home doing jack shit but at the same whenever i smoke i just feel like garbage usually; it just doesn't do it for me like it used to. So, what was it that made it all better for you? i'd love to know

PS that's pretty gay that no one responded to this thread until now, when all your problems are better haha.

11. well for one i was just coming of an arrest that affected me a lot. and i overcome that, learned a lot from it and made positives out of the whole experience.

and the other thing that happened was i got high and thought about my life, mainly my insecurities. and then i went and fixed a lot of those insecurities or thought of ways to help them. Now im so much more confident about myself, making me more happy, having better experiences and overall just a better life.

im not sure if your problems are the same as mine but gaining self-confidence has improved my life and mood vastly, and i credit weed for helping me find some answers. i hope you feel better dude, just keep ya head up.