Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not having a roach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purple Poison, Jun 21, 2010.

1. what do you do with joints if you dont have a roach? all of the joints i roll have them but i want to stop putting them in.. what do you guys do?

2. Throw the whole thing in a bowl and light it up

3. squish the end then fold it.
    works fine for me.

4. why would you not want a roach? it adds an expansion chamber for more smoke, a little bit of time for cooling, and prevents your saliva from tearing apart the papers and making the end of the joint useless to smoke. ive smoked joints without roaches and the end got all wet and it was hard as shit to hit. in the end we had to tear the back off to get a decent hit. i think of a roach as "taking space to save space" or shit like that, because theres no buds there but its less of a waste

5. :confused: You mean like a filter? :smoking:

6. stick the whole joint in the end of a one hitter when it gets down to the end and smoke the rest of it up

7. lol explain this better

8. uh you just do the exact same thing except kinda curve ur lips down so the outside of ur face is inhaling