Not gonna smoke on Xmas?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Dec 25, 2011.

1. I guess Im not smoking today even though I wanted to. I giot my paycheck but cant cash it till monday, my dealers probly busy and I dont wanna bug him on xmas, so I guess ill just kick it at home with my mom :p Maybe Ill plug in the PS2 and play some madden 08???? Old school or what???????? Hehehe

Merry Christmas guys :)

2. Same boat. I got hella budz but its christmas, I may sneak upstairs for a quick bong snap but I dont plan on blazin all day haha..
    Time with family is more important than being stoned.
    Although being stoned is kinda nice when your with boring family ;););)

3. Haha I feel you its not like you rewith your homies so being completely baked wouldnt be as fun anyway, but taking a few hits would be cool :D to bad im dry on this wonderful christmas morning :(

4. Get drunkkkk

5. Madden 08 is the shit haha but i'll probably wait on the smoking til tonight :rolleyes:

6. so much for toking daily

7. smoked the last of my stash, which was one bowl. gonna drink until I re up tomorrow.

8. I waited till it hit evening today, normally I'll blaze one up before the Xmas meal but not today ... waited till night and am now kickin' back with a beer and a joint :hello: feels alot more worth it

9. Been trying to get outside all day and burn one:smoke: more and more family keep showing up lol.

10. I sparked up 3 blunts throughout the morning, starting from 11:59 PM on December 24 throghout 3 AM on December 25th haha

11. christmas is family time and my family doesn't appreciate when i am high around them..so unfortunately i will not be blazing

12. Iv been stoned all day and nobody knows exert the other stoner of my family lol

13. gotta have a stash...everyone gotta have a stash....wtf you gonna do at the end of the world? gotta have a stash....and seed stash good good good yes thank you god
    merry christmas

14. Ive bee ntrying to get a sack from my dealer for the past hour and no reply

15. I'm high. i have a few ounces of medicine for my head stash. feels good man.

16. **********GUYs I lied:)*************

I just couldnt get a hold of mty dealer...but Im about to pick up.....

Bong HITS!!!!! :D

17. Meh on christmas eve like when i'm at church with family i'll never be stoned.
    And that same night i'm never at my house so i never really feel the need to blaze
    or even get the oppurtunity excactly, my mother is aware of my use(and her bf uses)
    but its still taboo and seen as unneeded on Christmas. I agree, besides i can make do with booze(hooray for rum and egg nog) which is seen as acceptable (compared to weed for WHATEVER reason, honestly i can't figure it out..but) and waiting 'till late tonight(just got to start now)

18. Me too!!!!!!!!!!! Good seshing bro

19. thanks man
    great way to end the night
    God bless

20. Amen brotha. hahaha well im buzzin :cool: wbu?